SHIPYARD PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION RULES
- Decals must be properly displayed on the windshield and passes visible on the dashboard at all times. Vehicles without a displayed pass or decal may be cited.
- ALLIGATORS ARE DANGEROUS. State law prohibits any person from feeding, enticing, or harassing alligators.
- Pick up pet waste from all common areas and properties.
- Do not feed wildlife of any kind within Shipyard.
- No swimming in lakes or lagoons.
- Cyclists and pedestrians shall use leisure paths where available. Automobiles have the right of way.
- Motorcycles and mopeds are prohibited.
- Parking on roadways or in yards is not permitted.
- Absolutely NO hunting or shooting!
- Absolutely no fireworks!
- Loud music or excessive noise is not tolerated at any time.
- Towels and swimwear may NOT be hung on porch railings.
- If your property is available on the short-term rental market, please ensure that you have registered your property as a short-term rental with the Dispatch Officers, email@example.com, and that your rental agent and guests honor basic rules of courtesy to your year-round neighbors.
Please reference the SPOA Rules and Regulations for all rules.