We wanted to keep you in the loop as to our progress with the Beach Club repair process. As of this morning, we have met with the insurance adjusters and work has been scheduled to begin later today. Here’s what we can confirm right now:
- The damage was due to the water heater in the attic. The plumbing contractor will begin the repair process today.
- We already have a restoration team on-site. They have been working on getting things back to normal as quickly as possible.
- There are also other vendors who will need to access the facility and perform estimates and work in the coming weeks.
- We still anticipate being done by September 12th.
- The beach locker area and beach access will remain open throughout the repair process. However, we ask that you continue to exercise caution in the area as contractors will be working in the facility until completion. There will be staged material and the traffic circle in front of the Beach Club may have to be closed/coned off from time to time.
Our team is working hard to coordinate things so that we can honor contracts for upcoming private parties, and so that you and your clubs can get back to socializing. We will continue to keep you in the loop if anything changes. Thank you for your patience as we gathered information and got the repair process underway.
Meredith Elmore, General Manager