January 17, 2022
Unfortunately, we are reaching out to inform you that there is still a significant impact on the staff recently due to COVID-19. This has resulted in a skeleton crew for the last few weeks. To keep you all safe, we have taken the following measures effective today until further notice:
- The Welcome Center will be open from 8am-noon for walk in assistance. The Welcome Center staff will also be available from 12:30pm-4pm by appointment only. Weekend availability will also be by appointment only. When visiting during either time frame, we ask that you help us limit in-person traffic to three (3) guests at a time.
- If you need to make an appointment, please email email@example.com or call (843) 785-3310 ext. 1001.
- Dispatch will be open from 12:30pm-4pm on Tuesday through Friday and 12pm-4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- All staff members will be required to wear masks. It is optional for visitors, but strongly encouraged when visiting the Welcome Center.
- As you may be aware, decal renewal season is well underway. However, we realize that the schedule changes noted above may impact your ability to complete the process. To that end, we will extend the grace period for owner decal renewals until January 31st.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but we want to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. Other businesses in the area are also experiencing similar challenges. Therefore, we encourage you to exercise caution not only at our office, but in other locations. We will send another update on this no later than Monday, January 24th. In the interim, we are available by email or phone if you need us. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we try to work around these challenges with the staff we have available.
Meredith Elmore, DM, CMCA
10 Shipyard Drive
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Phone: (843) 785-3310 ext. 1008