Shipyard is a beautiful place to be with direct access to the beach and an unusual combination of resort, residential and commercial interests. With winding walkways and hanging Spanish Moss Trees, Shipyard is bound to become everyone’s new paradise. We are excited to welcome you and your guests to our community – even if it is for a short time. Shipyard offers flexible bookings via rental companies and property managers. All condos and homes offer unique views and features. Please contact a local Hilton Head Island Rental Company for property listings.
To answer any questions you might have, here are some frequently asked questions:
- Where do we check in? Check in is to be completed with your rental company or property manager. They will be able to instruct you on the check in and check out process.
- What is the Welcome Center at 10 Shipyard Drive? The Welcome Center is a great place if you have general questions. We are here to answer questions and ultimately to assist Shipyard Property Owners. If you have questions regarding your stay at the rental unit, please contact the rental company or property manager directly. There is additional information about Hilton Head Island located at the Visitor’s Center on 3 Office Way, HHI, SC 29928.
- Are pets allowed within Shipyard? It is ultimately up to the rental company/property manager you work with, but pets are allowed within Shipyard. When off private property, pets must be on a tethered leash and you are required to pick up after your pet. Pet owners are responsible for the conduct of their pets and must exercise appropriate control over their pets. The beach policy is different and can change depending on the season. Find the information at hiltonheadisland.org
- What if I want a parking pass for someone visiting me at my rental unit? Parking is limited within Shipyard. If you need additional parking passes for your guest for any amount of time, you must contact the rental company or property manager you are working with.
- What are the Shipyard Standards? The Shipyard Standards are a group of basic rules that Shipyard asks all Owners, Renters, and Visitors abide by. They are not only for your safety, but others as well. You can find a copy of the standards here.