- The codes below change daily at midnight and are for use strictly by Shipyard Owners and their guests.
- Here we will provide the most current codes for the current calendar week.
- Always wear a bike helmet, especially children 12 and under.
- Stay off the roads and ride on the leisure path as much as possible.
- There are many driveways and intersections along the leisure path. The stop and yield signs are for YOU, the bicyclists. Cross the road at an intersection or crosswalk and make eye contact with motorists before crossing.
- The leisure paths aren’t just for biking! When approaching someone from behind, alert them by bell or voice so they are aware.
- If you need to stop on the leisure path, be sure to move off to the side.
- When approaching the traffic circle, follow the leisure path to avoid being in the road.
- Any questions, comments, or concerns contact Shipyard Security at (843) 785 – 4776
May 25 - 769 May 26 - 128 May 27 - 905 May 28 - 249 May 29 - 651 May 30 - 703 May 31 - 306 June 1 - June 2 - June 3 - June 4 - June 5 - June 6 - June 7 - June 8 - June 9 - June 10 - June 11 - June 12 - June 13 - June 14 -
Thanks for doing your part, as we aim to keep everyone safe while enjoying the paths.