Weekly Owner Updates
- As we have advised in prior emails, please be aware that there have been attempted break-ins in automobiles and unlocked homes within Shipyard. Shipyard has access from the beach and across the golf course, so we are not able to secure the entire perimeter. We need you to make sure that you are not inviting theft by leaving cars or homes unsecured. Also, please notify security if you see suspicious activity. We are working with Beaufort County on these issues and reviewing camera footage for clues as to who might be the perpetrators. We have revised foot and car patrol rotations in place, and are screening access stemming from any concerns. Please help us keep you safe.
- The beach walkway project is underway, and we appreciate your cooperation so far. Please use caution in the area, and we will keep you in the loop regarding any new information as it becomes available.
- Please note that the Welcome Center will close at noon on Wednesday, January 20th. If you need assistance after that time, please call the Parkway Gate at (843) 785-4776.
- Locker reminder notices were sent out last week. If you intend to renew your agreement but have not remitted your payment yet, please do so immediately so that we can update the waiting list effectively.
- There have been a fair amount of questions regarding “auto pay” for the annual POA assessment. We do not offer an “auto pay” option at this time, but you can mail payments to Shipyard POA, P.O. Box 6835, Hilton Head Island, SC, 29938. You can also drop payments off at the Welcome Center.
As always, we are here to help so please let us know if you have questions.
Your POA Management Team
-Sally Warren, Meredith Elmore & Lawrence Alexander