Courtesy of Your POA Management Team
- Please pick-up after your pets! We know that this has been mentioned before, but it continues to be a problem throughout the community. Get your waste bags from the Dogipot stations and dispose of used bags at home or in appropriate trash receptacles. Please do not litter the ground with them. Also, be good neighbors and refrain from walking pets on others’ property.
- We have had several questions regarding lagoon levels. There is work underway in the Beachwalk lagoon, and that may have a minor impact. However, lack of rain is the main contributor. We will continue to monitor conditions.
- As the weather gets warmer, traffic will pick-up substantially in the locker area. Help us keep the locker area enjoyable and safe for everyone by remembering to secure your lockers, dispose of any food trash appropriately, and refrain from leaving any damp towels, etc. in the locker area. We want to do all we can to deter unauthorized parties from using the area, as well as avoid pest infestations.
- We are still working on the shower area and restrooms in the beach walkway area. We still anticipate getting approval to operate next week. We will keep you in the loop.
- Lunch anyone? The Naked Dog Food will be in the Welcome Center parking lot on Wednesday, March 24th from 11 am – 4 pm. Here’s a link to the menu: Naked Dog Menu.
Thanks for your compliance. If you need us, please reach out anytime:
Sally Warren- firstname.lastname@example.org 843-785-3310 ext. 1008
Meredith Elmore- email@example.com ext. 1007
Lawrence Alexander- firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 1006
Your Shipyard Management Team